On this page
- Members: John Pirner (Chair), Dan Minardi, Ben Friesen, Frank Talbot
- Charge: Provide advice on policy and management issues
Governance and Nominating Committee
- Members: Antoinette Williams (Chair), John Pirner
- Charge: Oversee election of directors, identify additional needed Board director competencies, succession planning
Hall of Fame Committee
- Members: Joe Russell (Chair), Patrick Gibson, Neil Kazaross, Kent Goulding, Frank Talbot, Karen Davis, Jake Jacobs
- Charge: Oversee election of inductees to Hall of Fame; awards dinner
Local Club Committee
- Members: Albert Steg (Chair), Ted Chee, Ed Corey, Karen Davis, Jack Edelson, Ben Friesen, Joe Miller, Jeff Proctor
- Charge: Provide information and support to potential new local club directors; refine information packet for directors; advise on website redesign to support local club directors; oversee Local Club Initiative; advise on local club master point system; assist with annual Local Club Player of Year article for magazine.
- Members: Ed Corey (Chair)
- Charge: Oversee membership recruitment and retention strategy, develop and advise on special membership promotions; advise on adopting automatic recurring PayPal renewal; advise on website redesign as it affects membership
Ratings and Statistics Committee
- Members: Jeb Horton (Chair), Rich Munitz, Neil Kazaross, Joe Russell
- Charge: Oversee ABT, USBGF National Master Points, USBGF Online Master Points system; advise on implementation of a local club master point system
Rules and Ethics Committee
- Members: Frank Talbot (Chair), Jeb Horton, Neil Kazaross, Rich Munitz
- Charge: Develop refinements to USBGF Rules; liaison with WBGF international working group on Rules; oversee adherence to Rules and Ethics
- Members: Rory Pascar (Chair), Ian Terry, Roberto Litzenberger, Dmitriy Obukhov
- Charge: Develop and enforce eligibility standards for tournament play.
Local Club Initiative
- Members: Bill Lonergan (Chair)
- Charge: To execute the local club initiative, which includes rewarding performance at the local club level.
- Members: Jonah Seewald (Chair), Roberto Litzenberger, Joe Urso
- Charge: Help facilitate discussions and provide impartial support in cases where there may be differences in tournament dates.
U.S. Backgammon Foundation Directors
- Karen Davis, President and Executive Director
- John Pirner, Chairman of the Board
- Board of Directors: Art Benjamin, Joe Russell, Jason Briggs, Dan Minardi
- Charge: Review and approve Foundation budget; develop fund-raising strategy; oversee policy on support of streaming and educational activities