The U.S. Backgammon Federation presents the November—December 2012 issue of its bi-monthly electronic magazine, PrimeTime Backgammon. In it, you’ll find articles by leading backgammon players and authors.
Selected contents include:
- Bob Wachtel–Home Field Advantage: Bagai-O’Laughlin National Championship
- Phil Simborg–A Big Lesson from a Little Giant: Matt Cohn-Geier
- Bob Wachtel– Desperado
- Mary Hickey–Starting Off Right
- USBGF Online Circuit Monthly — Interviews with Geza TÃ¶rÃ¶ and Tilman SÃ¶hnchen, October I and November winners
- Michael Edge–USBGF College March Mayhem
- Tara Mendicino–USBGF Online Leader Board
- Barry Silliman–The Leading U.S. Players
- USBGF Challenge Grant Doubles Your Contribution to the U.S. Backgammon Foundation
- Founding Sponsors
- Upcoming U.S. Backgammon Events
- September—October 2012 Tournament Results
- Perry Gartner–Update on the U.S. Backgammon Federation
This issue of PrimeTime Backgammon, and other analytic articles, are restricted to Premium, Youth, and Founding Sponsor members. Join now, and you’ll enhance your playing experience — and have more fun! For those of you who have joined, again, many thanks for your confidence in us, and enjoy this 39-page action-packed, fun-filled issue.