The U.S. Backgammon Federation presents the March-April 2013 issue of its bi-monthly electronic magazine, PrimeTime Backgammon. In it, you’ll find articles by leading backgammon players and authors.
Selected contents include:
- Marty Storer and Bill Riles — Dual-Duel in San Antonio
- Jake Jacobs — Off the top of My Head: Part II
- Phil Simborg — Lecture in Texas: Magriel’s Bold/Safe Criteria
- Karen Davis — Remember the Alamo! Inaugural Texas Backgammon Championships
- Karen Davis — Scott Kelland: Winner of the 2012-2013 National Internet Championship Advanced Division
- Karen Davis — Nowruz at the Smithsonian
- Tara Mendicino — USBGF Online Leader Board
- Barry Silliman — The Leading U.S. Players
- Founding Sponsors
- Upcoming U.S. Backgammon Events
- February-March 2013 Tournament Results
- Perry Gartner — Update on the U.S. Backgammon Federation
This issue of PrimeTime Backgammon, and other analytic articles, are restricted to Premium, Youth, and Founding Sponsor members. Join now, and you’ll enhance your playing experience — and have more fun! For those of you who have joined, again, many thanks for your confidence in us, and enjoy this 60-page action-packed, fun-filled issue.