The U.S. Backgammon Federation presents the January-February 2013 issue of its bi-monthly electronic magazine, PrimeTime Backgammon. In it, you’ll find articles by leading backgammon players and authors.
Selected contents include:
- Marty Storer–Petko Kostadinov: Winner of the 2nd International Backgammon Championship
- Steve Sax–The 2012 California State Backgammon Championships
- Phil Simborg–Five Important Tools to Excellent Checker Play
- Dorn Bishop–Nations Cup
- Tara Mendicino–The American Team: International Backgammon Championship
- Karen Davis–Ben Friesen, Collegiate Champion: Breaking into Backgammon Big Time without Breaking the Bank
- Kat Denison: USBGF National Internet Champion, Intermediate Division
- Tara Mendicino–USBGF Online Leader Board
- Barry Silliman–The Leading U.S. Players
- Founding Sponsors
- Upcoming U.S. Backgammon Events
- December 2012-January 2013 Tournament Results
- Perry Gartner–Update on the U.S. Backgammon Federation
This issue of PrimeTime Backgammon, and other analytic articles, are restricted to Premium, Youth, and Founding Sponsor members. Join now, and you’ll enhance your playing experience–and have more fun! For those of you who have joined, again, many thanks for your confidence in us, and enjoy this 44-page action-packed, fun-filled issue.