Ratings Exclusion of non-members

Home Forums General Discussion Ratings Exclusion of non-members

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Zick 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 566 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bill Finneran
    Participant

I greatly object to excluding the non-members data from the ratings listing. I use the system when I am curious about a particular player that either I am about to play or just is on a good run and shows up in the results. This morning I went on the site for the first time in a month or two and noticed that all the non-USBGF members have disappeared from the listing. There should be a way for at least members in good standing to see all players records regardless of their membership status. We could have it as a separate listing of non-member ratings ala how the PGA Tour keeps money list for members and non-members as separate. Makes no sense to not display all the data we are collecting either in one combined list as we have done for years since the inception or as two separate lists.

Bill

Dave Zick

I agree….the USCF does this…it need not be on an active list…perhaps year end rating pdf files and such

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.