Membership Blitz prize is ?

Home Forums Membership Support Membership Blitz prize is ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yusuf adenwala 6 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 310 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yusuf adenwala
    Participant

Hi guys,

Just paid and signed up for the Membership Blitz tourney. Can you tell me what actually is the ‘prize’?
    One year free membership is all I can guess!

Thanks.

Hi Yusuf,

Membership Blitz tournaments award the first place finisher their choice of either a new USBGF Premium membership PLUS a 1-year GammonSite membership, a 1-year extension of their current USBGF Premium membership PLUS a 1-year GammonSite membership, or a $60 credit to spend as they wish at the USBGF BG Shop. The option of a USBGF BG Shop credit shall only apply to current USBGF Basic, Youth, or Premium members in good standing who win their bracket of 8. A USBGF BG Shop credit may also be used to purchase a 1-year GammonSite membership at a value of $14. All Guest members who win any USBGF Membership Blitz will be awarded a 1-year USBGF Premium membership PLUS a 1-year GammonSite membership upon their first win, and shall not have the option of applying their winnings elsewhere.

NEW! Players with sufficient BG Shop account credit may utilize their existing credit for entry fee purchases into our new FTH Board Blitzes at $30 per entry. Please contact Tara Mendicino at tara@usbgf.org to make arrangements for entry fee processing. See our tournament calendar for more details on the the FTH Board Blitz events.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Thanks!

Tara

yusuf adenwala
    Participant

Thanks Tara. IF I win I will have to read your post again:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.