GridGammon account did not include name of person who invited me

Home Forums Membership Support GridGammon account did not include name of person who invited me

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by sean montgomery sean montgomery 1 year, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 822 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeff Schwarz
    Participant

Hello. I have been waiting over a week for my GG account. The support line at GG says that “the application​ did not include the name of the ​​GridGammon member who invited you”. Please fix this.
    Thanks,
    J

sean montgomery
    sean montgomery
    Participant

how does grid gammon work anyway? i joined usbgf and don’t know what the next step is. do you have to be invited into grid gammon?

badger

collierville, tennessee

Jeff Schwarz
    Participant

GridGammon is a private backgammon club (online club,that is). The only way to get in is if a current member, like USBGF, invites you. There is no fee for GG (and I don’t see any advertising, so I don’t know how they support themselves).

I finally got my GridGammon account, but not through USBGF. Someone else checked my username and referred me.

USBGF’s referral was done incorrectly. They did not include a name on my referral.

Further, USBGF has yet to respond to my customer service posts. For me, joining GG was one of the primary benefits of joining USBGF. So, frankly, they have not held up their end of the bargain.

It’s very disappointing. They need to improve their customer service.

sean montgomery
    sean montgomery
    Participant

[nodding]

badger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.