The U.S. Backgammon Federation presents the September-October 2012 issue of its bi-monthly electronic magazine, PrimeTime Backgammon. In it, you’ll find articles by leading backgammon players and authors.
Selected contents include:
- Paul Weaver — Monte Carlo 2012, #1 Falafel vs. #4 Michy
- Marty Storer — They Must be Giants
- Phil Simborg — I Never Do Well at Novi
- Mary Hickey — Starting Off Right
- Joe Russell, Justin Nunez, and Tara Mendicino — 2012 USBGF National Internet Championship
- Tournament of Stars in San Antonio
- Barry Silliman — The Leading U.S. Players
- Founding Sponsors
- Upcoming U.S. Backgammon Events
- July-August 2012 Tournament Results
- Perry Gartner — Update on the US Backgammon Federation
This issue of PrimeTime Backgammon, and other analytic articles, are restricted to Premium, Youth, and Founding Sponsor members. Join now, and you’ll enhance your playing experience — and have more fun! For those of you who have joined, again, many thanks for your confidence in us, and enjoy this 52-page action-packed, fun-filled issue.